Looking for a full list of all Fortnite Fortbytes locations? Fortnite season 9 is live and brings with it a fresh suite of challenges for players to dive into in order to progress through their battle passes and unlock neat new Fortnite skins. Of course you’ll still be able to chase those weekly challenges, but on top of that you’ll also be able to collect a total of 100 Fortbytes over the course of the season.
Fortnite Fortbytes are little computer chips hidden throughout the world that you can find using clues. These will spawn in set locations rather than randomly around the map though, so we’ll be compiling a complete list of every single Fortbyte location as new ones spring up across battle royale island.
Each Fortbyte will also tell part of the story of season 9, so if you love your Fortnite lore you’ll want to track all of these down. Thanks to some diligent dataminers we already have a good idea of what these challenges are, but here are all the Fortbyte locations we’ve found so far below.
Fortnite Fortbytes locations
- Fortbyte 1: awarded for gaining 175,000 XP.
- Fortbyte 6: accessible with Yay! Emote at an ice cream shop in the desert.
- Fortbyte 7: accessible by using the Cuddle Up Emoticon inside a rocky umbrella
- Fortbyte 8: found within Junk Junction.
- Fortbyte 10: awarded for gaining 60,000 XP.
- Fortbyte 13: found at a location hidden within Loading Screen 2.
- Fortbyte 16: found in a desert house with too many chairs.
- Fortbyte 17: found inside a wooden fish building
- Fortbyte 19: accessible with the Vega outfit inside a spaceship building
- Fortbyte 22: found by using a Rox Spray in an underpass in Neo Tilted.
- Fortbyte 24: in the northeast corner main house in Fatal Fields.
- Fortbyte 25: awarded at battle pass tier 40.
- Fortbyte 26: accessible with Bunker Jonesy outfit near a snowy bunker
- Fortbyte 31: found at a meteor crater overlook.
- Fortbyte 32: accessible by wearing a Kyo Pet Back Bling at the northern most point.
- Fortbyte 35: awarded for gaining 225,000 XP.
- Fortbyte 36: accessible by Sentinel on a frozen island.
- Fortbyte 39: awarded for completing 6 week 2 challenges.
- Fortbyte 41: use Tomatohead emoticon in Durr Burger restaurant.
- Fortbyte 42: awarded for completing 6 challenges from week 3
- Fortbyte 44: awarded at battle pass tier 20.
- Fortbyte 46: awarded at battle pass tier 100.
- Fortbyte 47: found between a Reboot Van, Pirate Camp, and a crashed Battlebus.
- Fortbyte 50: accessible at night time inside mountain top castle ruins.
- Fortbyte 54: awarded for completing 6 challenges from week 4
- Fortbyte 55: found within Haunted Hills.
- Fortbyte 57: finish top 10 in squads, duos, or solos 25 times.
- Fortbyte 61: use Sunbird Spray on a frozen waterfall
- Fortbyte 64: accessible by Rox on top of Stunt Mountain.
- Fortbyte 65: found in a basement budget movie set
- Fortbyte 66: finish top 10 in squads, duos, or solos 75 times.
- Fortbyte 68: found within a snowy town bookshop
- Fortbyte 69: found within a stone pig building
- Fortbyte 70: skydive through Lazy Lagoon rings with Vibrant Contrails
- Fortbyte 71: awarded for completing 6 week 1 challenges.
- Fortbyte 72: found within Salty Springs.
- Fortbyte 74: found in a filing cabinet inside an assassin’s basement on the desert coast
- Fortbyte 76: behind a historical diorama in an insurance building
- Fortbyte 77: found within a track side taco shop
- Fortbyte 78: found within a ranger tower overlooking a drained lake
- Fortbyte 79: found within an arcade
- Fortbyte 80: use Bunker Basher to smash rock at volcano rim
- Fortbyte 81: accessible in the daytime near a mountain top cactus wedge.
- Fortbyte 82: accessible by solving the pressure plate puzzle NW of The Block.
- Fortbyte 84: awarded at battle pass tier 60.
- Fortbyte 85: awarded for gaining 30,000 XP.
- Fortbyte 87: finish top 10 in squads, duos, or solos 50 times.
- Fortbyte 88: found within map location J3
- Fortbyte 90: finish top 10 in squads, duos, or solos 100 times.
- Fortbyte 91: found within loading screen 4
- Fortbyte 92: use Rock Love Spray near a lavafall.
- Fortbyte 95: found at a solar panel array in the jungle
- Fortbyte 96: awarded at battle pass tier 80.
- Fortbyte 99: awarded for gaining 125,000 XP.
There are plenty of puzzle pieces to collect, so below you can find a video on how to find number 70.
Prolific Fortnite dataminer Lucas7yoshi has dug up the full list of challenges, in case you’re curious. For now, we’ll stick to updating our list as soon as we have solid confirmation of the each Fortbyte, its clue, and its number.
Heres the fort byte challenge LMAO pic.twitter.com/KEYHDKLZh0
— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks & News (@Lucas7yoshi) May 9, 2019
That’s all we have so far, but check back regularly as we’ll be updating the guide with fresh information as soon as we find more of these throughout the world.
The texts, information and opinions published in the space are the sole responsibility of the author. Therefore, they do not necessarily correspond to the E-Sports Plus’ point of view.
Os textos, informações e opiniões publicados neste espaço são de total responsabilidade do(a) autor(a). Logo, não correspondem, necessariamente, ao ponto de vista do E-Sports Plus.