PUBG update: Sanhok mobile 0.8 release date and patch notes revealed
- The release date and patch notes for PUBG Mobile 0.8 have just been revealed
- Players will soon be able to duke it out on a highly-anticipated new game map
- New weapons, vehicles, game improvements and more have also been added
Fans of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile will soon be able to battle it out on a new map with additional and improved content.
The release date for the new PUBG Mobile 0.8 version has just been revealed along with patch notes detailing the upcoming gameplay changes and overall improvements.
Here’s all you need to know about the latest update for the hit video game, including the patch notes and information about what PUBG is.
The new patch notes for PUBG Mobile 0.8 have recently been released for the hit video game
The update has just reportedly been released on Wednesday, September 12, 2018.
Notably, the highly-anticipated new Sanhok map will apparently be a separate download from the rest of the game.
According to the Tencent support team: ‘You will be able to get the update on September 12 between 00:00 and 08:00 UTC.
‘For now, we are still making sure that the update is good to roll out globally hence the Philippines and the UK first before we open up the floodgates.
‘As for the separate map download – once you update the game, you will still have to initiate in-game download of the map itself.
‘This is because we did quite a bit of optimization on not only Sanhok but all 3 maps – and hence heftier download within the game.
‘But we hope that end result will be to your benefit!
‘Thank you so much for your patience so far. We can’t wait to hear your feedback once you get your hands on the 0.8.0.’
In addition, the game’s developers have just released the new patch notes detailing all of the changes in PUBG Mobile 0.8. In addition to the introduction of the Sanhok map, the hit video game will also feature new weapons and vehicles, updates to the game’s Clan system, additional measures to protect against cheaters and much more.
The patch notes for the new PUBG Mobile update are as follows:
- Sanhok now can be downloaded independently
- Flare Gun is now available for players
- QBZ Gun has been added into the game
- Muscle Cars are currently available for players
- Bulletproof UAZ has been introduced into the game
- Duckbill attachment for shotguns added into the game
- A new Clan Perks system has been introduced
- New Clan titles can be equipped upon purchase
- Clan Rankings now list the most active Clans for the current week and season
- Improved detection of cheating plugins
- Added Report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information and Results
- Time-limited items can now be dismantled to BP directly
Customizable pickup settings
- Pickup quantities can be specified in settings
- Added additional Achievements under Missions
- Added a Collect All button to collect rewards of completed missions
- Chance to get a custom mystery drop after a match
- Season page now shows data for all seasons played and relevant information like season titles, the highest tier reached and more
- Added new mission types to game
- Friends can now be deleted in whole batches
- Animation on the Season page has been optimized for some device models
- Accidental friendly fire will not be penalized anymore
- Chat system has been tuned up
- All 3D models added to vehicle and airplane finish previews in the shop
- Items contains in airdrops have been tuned
What is PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, often abbreviated as PUBG, is an online action-shooter video game both developed and published by the PUBG Corporation. To date, the game has reportedly sold more than 50 million copies worldwide.
Much like the wildly-popular video game Fortnite, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is a battle royale game that blends shooter gameplay with elements of survival games. Featuring intense matches of 100 players, gamers battle against each other while also seeking out weapons and other items to gain an edge in combat.
First introduced on Steam’s early access beta program in March 2017, the game is currently available to play on Microsoft Windows and iOS. It was also recently released on XBOX One in early September 2018.
The texts, information and opinions published in the space are the sole responsibility of the author. Therefore, they do not necessarily correspond to the E-Sports Plus’ point of view.
Os textos, informações e opiniões publicados neste espaço são de total responsabilidade do(a) autor(a). Logo, não correspondem, necessariamente, ao ponto de vista do E-Sports Plus.